Thursday, January 06, 2005

No Reply

No Reply

No reply for so long
My heart sings a sad song.
It’s the sheer waiting.
Which makes me driving
Out of my mind
And makes my heart faint.

I remember your tender kisses.
The feel of your hands, your caress
But now, there is no sense in dreaming
Without you, my life has no meaning.

Your fragrance makes me burn.
Inside my heart, yearning

Touch you, to kiss you.
But I miss you, I miss you.

Your wet lips and your smile
Love makes it worthwhile.
Do not let me cry anymore.
Hold me like you did before.
All night, you were kissing.
Everything that I have been missing.

Your love makes me blind.
And caress me sweet and kind.
Your tender touch keeps me under,
And your looks, I feel the thunder.
We need a kind of weather
Where our love lasts forever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent . well written with a smooth flow.. takes you to the mood.